Business associate (Red Deer)
As a Business Associate you will be providing recruitment/human resources solutions to the employers looking to fill in their full-time-permanent position. This role involves identifying and contacting employers via phone calls, emails or in-person visits to understand their employment needs and offer them with the quality candidates from overseas/locally through the Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program.
Qualification and experience
• +2 years’ experience in Business development/sales within a fast paced office environment
• Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
• Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Diploma/Post Graduate in sales & marketing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Time flexibility
• Driving license
• Should be willing to travel
• Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
• Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
• A candidate who understands the full recruitment cycle.
• A candidate creative enough to try new ideas to recruit new business.
• A candidate who understands the Temporary foreign worker program and know how to sell it to the businesses.
• Calling the potential employers looking to hire workers.
• Offering them with tailor-made solutions to their recruitment needs.
• Explaining the complete Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program to employers.
• Complete the administrative portions of the recruitment process such as scheduling interviews, completing applications etc.
• Utilize different tools to understand the local labor market, recruiting opportunities and industry trends.
• All contacts should be handled in a professional and courteous manner. •
• Determine caller’s’ needs and answer their questions, resolve issues, or route calls as necessary.
• Review and respond to all online applications each day
• Provide administrative and organizational support
• File applications, associate paperwork, and other documents
• Maintain confidentiality of all processed documents
• Perform other related duties as necessary.