Driver / Helper
At Sleep Country Canada/ Dormez-Vous? We are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
Our Delivery team plays a major role in making sure each and every purchase ends with a smile! As a Driver/Helper, you will play a major role in ensuring that customers receive their order on time and with care. We love our employees as much as our customers; which, is why we can guarantee you will feel challenged and at home each and every day!
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) is more than just a job; it is your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business all while working in a fun work environment.
• This is a Bilingual position*
• Deliver our products to each and every customer’s homes in a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic manner that has them screaming “WOW!”
• Motivate yourself and others to provide a jaw dropping delivery experience
• Work together as part of the Operations Team to achieve and exceed goals and expectations
• Promise to leave work the way you came in!? This means following all required health and safety procedures! Safety always comes first!
Do you have?
• A high school diploma?
• A clean driver’s abstract? Don’t worry, we will over look a few smudges- but we need to know you can handle a wheel!
• A Valid Driver’s License
• Experience with driving a 5-ton vehicle? …Give or take a few pounds!
• Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory!
• Bilingualism (English/French) Parlez-vous français?
Are you able to?
• Lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg’s)?
• Think quickly and tackle problems on your own!
• Love our customers as much as we love sleep!?!
• Work a flexible shift, this includes evenings and weekends.
If you’re the successful candidate asked to join our team, we’ll offer you a competitive salary!
Why work for us:
• This is not a job but a career
• We are the proud winners of:
• 2018 Great Place to Work
• 2018 Great Place to work for Millennials
• 2019 Great Place To Work
• 2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
• 2019 Great Place to work for Giving Back
• Mentoring and continuous talent development
• Robust Medical & Dental Benefits
• We will invest in you and train you
• You will have Access to and Education Fund
• We will provide you with a Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
• We provide a Fitness Subsidy
• Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.