CSO-Ackruti Star-6F, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Department – Corporate HR.
Job posted on – Nov 25, 2020.
Employment type – Full Time.
Experience range – 2 years – 3 years.
Group Company: Angel Broking Limited
Designation: Specialist – Employer Branding & Internal Communication (ABL_SS_520)
- End-to-end ownership as the Administrator of the career website for attracting top talent to join us
- Responsible for creation, administration, and publication of digital content (copy, images, video, hyperlinks, SEO metadata, taxonomy terms, etc.).
- Template & content creation and modification for regular releases and scheduled updates.
- Responsible for Career website upgrade, maintenance, redesigns, & development.
- Constantly evaluate website performance by checking metrics such as loading time and memory consumption, assess user feedback, effectiveness, and traffic
- Responsible for creating a functional process and work-flow for content maintenance and governance within the company.
- Managing applicable data privacy and Legal & Compliance norms w.r.t. posting of content in the career website.
- Initiate and follow up on activities as required by third-party vendors, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data and produce and analyze reports as required, and recommend and take action on opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Plan calendar & frequency for content management on the career website
- Liaison with the Employee Engagement, Internal Communication, Culture and Capability building team to for content inputs
- Create to provide recommendations and execute approved recommendations to improve employer branding, our career web site
- Monitor, publish and upgrade / change content basis insights from Career Website & Recruitment
- Career Page Content experience enhancement Administration and Employer branding
- Reporting Designation: Head – HR Transformation (ABL_SS_130)
- Reporting Department: HR Automation & Processes (1971)
- Good in content ideation and communications skills,
- 2-3 years of experience driving Online/offline campaigns to promote brand to potential candidates, promote job openings and opportunities
- Prior experience in Digital marketing and internal communications.
- Uunderstanding of Search engine optimization (SEO), Digital marketing, Excel, Image / Video editing skills.
- Good technical writing skills are necessary in this role
- Digital media experience preferred, especially with marketing copy, website development, and copy writing
- Data processing, computer applications or call center applications
- Excellent Customer & service delivery orientation
- Highly organized, with an excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of TA or Recruitment Practices & process – highly desirable