New York, NY, USA
TO APPLY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND REVIEW OUR “HOW TO APPLY” SECTION.
Overtime is looking for a Production Assistant to join our team full-time in NYC. This role will be a vital asset to the Production team. You’ll be involved with various projects that help with creating content for Overtime’s channels.
Our team is currently working remotely, so you’ll start out working from home, and eventually transition to working in our New York office when it reopens to the whole staff.
Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we’ve built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging shortform content on Instagram and TikTok. In just four years, we’ve amassed over 40 million fans and followers and drive an average of over 1.5 billion video views each month.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Spark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Greycroft Ventures, Blue Pool Capital, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony.
What you’ll do:
• Assist in hiring and onboarding freelance crew
• Write freelance agreements
• Order props and wardrobe
• Ensure gear is packed and ready for all shoots
• Help with locking locations
• Assist on NYC area shoots with gear, craft service, and runs
• Get appearance and location releases
• Pull assets
• FedEx drives to remote shoots
• Scan releases and organizes them into Google Drive
Who you are
• Energetic, ready to do a little bit of everything involving a digital shoot
• Google Suite proficient and organized
• Enjoys being a part of making content
• Bonus if you love sports
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Production Assistant – Your Name (City, State).” In your email, please include:
• Why you’re a great fit for this job
• How you heard about this job
• Why you like Overtime
• 3 pieces of content you’re watching or enjoying
• 1 video idea for Overtime
Overtime focuses on Sports, Fantasy Sports, Startups, and Journalism. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that’s between 51-200 employees. To date, Overtime has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.
You can view their website at http://itsovertime.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt