Project Assistant (New York, NY)
New York, NY, United States (+1 other)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm’s core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication—whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Administrative Services provides support services to ZS professionals as they complete their work. The administrative services team provides administrative support, travel planning, operations, catering coordination, and facilities management.
We seek an experienced administrative professional who is organized and energetic, with superb interpersonal skills for our New York, NY office. The Project Assistant performs administrative support functions and operations for large client-facing team(s). This role provides opportunities for project coordination, client relationship development, and administrative support.
• Coordinate client-team leadership meetings, including calendaring, agenda management, note-taking and logistical support
• Plan and coordinate periodic client-team meetings and team building events
• Support leadership with creation of PowerPoint presentations and slides for ZS planning and client development meetings
• Work with ZS teams across the United States and India
• Provide scheduling support to multiple individuals (appointment, calendar and meeting management)
• Complete expense reports within compliance guidelines, process invoices for payment, and assist with other administrative processes, as needed
• Prepare domestic and international travel logistics (itineraries, visas, etc.)
• Coordinate internal and external meetings/activities (i.e. venue selection/reservation and set-up, hotel accommodations, catering, etc.)
• Prepare and organize documents for client proposals and presentations as needed (contract tracking, printing, organizing and archiving meeting support materials)
• Address problems and troubleshoot with internal and external stakeholders
• Handle special projects with demanding deadlines
• Maintain client relationship database and organizational charts with up-to-date contact information for key client contacts. Perform web research as assigned.
• Front desk reception back-up coverage (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries)
• Participates in group learning and/or knowledge sharing
• Mentors new team members
• Hours are [8:30 am – 5:30 pm or 8:00 am – 5:00 pm].
• High school diploma required. Post-secondary education or Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
• 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience as an administrative/operations assistant, preferably in a professional services environment
• Fluent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), travel and expense reporting applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
• Attention to detail, dependability, punctuality
• Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines
• Experience working both independently and with a team in a demanding environment
• Sense of humor appreciated
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
• Like ZS Careers on Facebook
• Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
• Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
• Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
• Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.