Senior Consultant – S&OP
Toronto Jobs –
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field (Required)
• • Advanced Degree in Business (Preferred) Tier 1 MBA (Strongly Preferred).
Problem and Scope Definition:
• • Provide primary support for formulation of problem statement and definition of scope for her/his assigned area(s).
• – Work independently and bring thought leadership to bear in order to identify root cause of the issue.
• – Work with engagement management to define scope of work in context of larger project.
• – Construct problem statement to include problem description, those affected and benefits of solving the problem, and implications of not doing so.
• – Support the identification of project risks and mitigation.
• – Demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering techniques with minimal direction from engagement management.
• – Design, conduct and facilitate requirements sessions.
• – Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
• – Write wellformed, validated requirements and manage changes.
• – Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
• • Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
• • Lead relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
• • Serve as liaison between stakeholders—demonstrate understanding of client’s structure, policies, and operations.
• • Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case.
• Utilize appropriate business modeling techniques to represent and graphically depict various activities, processes and data These could include:
• – Business process modeling.
• – Process flow modeling.
• – Data flow modeling.
• • Deliver exceptional engagement delivery support.
• • Develop and managing project plan(s) as needed.
• • Identify and manage engagement risks for area of responsibility.
• • Independent of close supervision, develop high quality deliverables that are “clientready” the first time.
• • Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives based on experience/expertise.
• • Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
• • Develop governance and communication plans that facilitate smooth delivery of project.
• • Provide engagement lead with consistent and frequent updates through written and verbal communications.
• • Effectively track and/or escalate project risks and issues.
• • Independently research industry trends and support to shape innovative ideas and opinions for practice thought leaders.
• • Actively contribute to research, development and authoring of consulting mindshare ie articles, whitepapers, and other collaterals via traditional and social media channels.
• • Support RFI/RFP responses and other business development opportunities as needed.
Customer Relationship Management:
• • Build and maintain trusted relationships with client stakeholder(s).
• • Be seen as a “go to” resource that client wants to bring back for future engagements.
• • Draw conclusions from market/industry trends and client experiences to support in the design and build of new go to market service offerings.
• • Support service line development and case study support through the gathering of industry best practices.
• • Ensure personal utilization targets are achieved by working standard hours and actively seeking new opportunities well before current engagement ends (if possible).
• • Assist in creating client and/ or practice related materials (deliverables, solutions, industry best practices, standards and other knowledge artifacts) to Cognizant’s knowledge management repository.
• • Actively support recruitment for campus candidates through preplacement discussions.
• • Help to onboard and mentor junior associates.
• actively support their ongoing development.
• be known as a leader among peers.
Must Have Skills
• COTS Products (BFS Ast&Wlth
20 January 2021.